The term sangha (sanga) refers to the shared sense of community among yoga practitioners (even internationally).
Yoga Sangha this refers to a community of yoga practitioners (in this case it is in South Africa) – coming together for a specific goal to share their knowledge and resources.
This has helped novice yoga practitioners to assimilate more easily into yoga culture, while seasoned yogis are able to share their experience and lifestyle choices with a larger audience.
The Aims of Yoga Community:
- Disseminate yoga and yoga related information and resources.
- Provide the yoga community with quality news, insight and opinions that are relevant and updated current.
- Create a hub of yoga information – nationally and internationally.
- Follow strict principles of fair and just journalism.
- Create a sense of yoga sangha (community) in SA.